Staying alive
David Raleigh Arnold
2013-08-19 18:20:24 UTC
Nothing posted here lately? (Crossposters don't count; I filter
their ravings out.)

This is just to keep the group alive. May you be well, happy,
and peaceful...

Rale
--
Information is not knowledge, indoctrination is not teaching,
tradition is not evidence, and belief is not truth.
Averroes Fromflorida
2014-11-10 14:08:04 UTC
Post by David Raleigh Arnold
--
Information is not knowledge, indoctrination is not teaching,
tradition is not evidence, and belief is not truth.
"(Crossposters don't count; I filter their ravings out.)"

I am new to the group (and to Usenet) how do you filter them out?

Thanks,

Averroes
David Raleigh Arnold
2015-01-03 22:22:22 UTC
On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:08:04 -0700
Post by Averroes Fromflorida
Post by David Raleigh Arnold
--
Information is not knowledge, indoctrination is not teaching,
tradition is not evidence, and belief is not truth.
"(Crossposters don't count; I filter their ravings out.)"
I am new to the group (and to Usenet) how do you filter them
out?
Thanks,
Averroes
Sorry to take so long to look at the list.

I just use the filters in my mail app, "Claws Mail". There
are lots of mail programs, and most of them have filters,
but the specifics very a lot. Metta, Rale